An all-Canadian natural gas solution
Pieridae provides the energy to fuel people’s lives while supporting the environment and the transition to a lower-carbon economy.
As the largest Foothills producer in North America, our assets make up some of the biggest conventional gas reservoirs on the continent. Our footprint stretches over one million gross acres of land; with ownership of three gas plants and more than 3,800 kilometres of pipelines in Alberta and British Columbia.
The Pieridae Advantage includes a commitment to net-zero emissions by 2050; a veteran management team with extensive upstream and midstream experience; and the core elements necessary to advance an LNG Project off Canada’s East Coast.
‘We provide cleaner energy to fuel people’s daily lives.’
The idea of delivering energy around the world started over a decade ago with a dream to achieve great things in the Canadian energy industry.
Our country’s cleaner-burning, ethically-produced natural gas helps replace higher GHG intensity fuels such as coal used for electricity.
The Pieridae Advantage
- We are led by a management team with extensive experience developing LNG and other Oil & Gas projects such as Galveston LNG and the North West Redwater Partnership to name a few!
- We are the largest North American Foothills producer with more than one million net acres.
- Pieridae is committed to net-zero emissions by 2050 through carbon capture and other technologies.
- We released first-ever ESG Report in 2021 as we provide the energy to fuel people’s lives through the transition to a lower carbon world.
- The company is analyzing the option of developing a floating LNG Project, one with proven technology that drastically reduces GHG emissions; involves clean, electric-drive turbines and reduces capital costs substantially compared to our former project, while maintaining a projected healthy rate of return.
- We value our trusted relationships with Indigenous Peoples, local communities, and the Canadian and Provincial governments.